SAVE TIME WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Filling out new patient information forms can delay you and your doctor. Come prepared with our new patient forms. Print these and fill them out before you come in for your appointment. Bringing them with you will ensure you can see your doctor sooner.
Click on a form to start the download. When prompted, select "Open". After the download is finished, you may print the form.
- Past Medical History Form
- General Information Form
- Consent Form English - Spanish
- Notice of Privacy Practices (for your information; printing not necessary)
- Acknowledgement of Review of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization Form for Medical Treatment of Minors (if applicable)
- Credit Card Charge Authorization Form (to make a payment without coming in)
WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED YOUR FORMS?
Please make sure to bring a picture ID to your appointment. If you have insurance, bring your insurance card. When your forms are done and you're waiting for your appointment, feel free to spend some time learning about our health recommendations, or find out which insurance providers we accept.
Get a discount on several medical services, including regular office visits, lab tests, and FREE immunization for children, even if you don't have insurance coverage.